We take our role as members of our community seriously and wanted to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have in place to guarantee a safe barbershop experience. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing everything we can to help mitigate the risks. In doing so, we wanted to share the decisions we’ve made to adapt the Sportscut experience during these extraordinary times. Our goal is to limit the amount of people in the barbershop at any given time. Spacing between people in the barbershop will be six feet apart at minimum, except when barbers are servicing clients. To accomplish this, we will modify appointment schedules accordingly; and only utilize stations six feet apart to ensure physical distancing is observed.
WE WILL ENGAGE IN TOUCH-LESS GREETINGS AND GOODBYES, AS WE WILL NOT BE SHAKING HANDS AT THIS TIME.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Wear a face mask in the location at all times. Please bring a personal mask from home, as we will have a limited quantity available in location.
2. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment.
3. Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will be limited.
4. We encourage friends and family members without appointments to stay at home.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the sanitation stations provided.
2. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the barbershop. Beverages of any kind, IPads, and gaming consoles will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Clients will be provided with a protective layer and disposable neck strip.
2. If you wish to purchase product(s), a barber will collect the preferred product(s) for you.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place to equip our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. All team members will receive supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
- Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
- Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
Although essential, we recognize that the changes to the Sportscut experience as we know it are immense. We remain committed to providing an experience that is unparalleled, despite the temporary modifications we’ve made to our services.
WE ARE DEEPLY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS TIME.
We will continue to assess this situation as it evolves. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
We look forward to serving you again soon; safely and with care.
-Frank Castiglione, CEO Sportscut®